& Quality Assurance
Upholding High Ethical
Standards to Ensure Quality
Programs & Services
Corporate Compliance at Unity House
Unity House is committed to preventing fraud, waste, and abuse within its programs, as well as providing safe, appropriate, and high quality services to our service recipients. Our ethical standards, training, practices and the quality of our services are monitored by our Quality Assurance Department and our Corporate Compliance Officer. An effective compliance program requires the commitment of all Unity House employees, contractors, directors, and other stakeholders. New employees and board members receive training as part of their orientation, and all receive ongoing training to ensure that they understand their role and obligation under the agency’s Corporate Compliance Program.
The Corporate Compliance Program is overseen by a committee which consists of the agency's:
- Executive Director
- Corporate Compliance Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Director of Finance
- At least three members of the Board of Directors
Making a Complaint
The agency has established a Corporate Compliance hotline to allow anyone to inform us of a possible violation or make a confidential complaint. The hotline number is 315.252.3959. You may also reach our Corporate Compliance Officer, Amber Amidon, via Email or at 315.253.6227 x334.
Performing Provider System
To Medicaid Beneficiaries, Advocates and Others:
Unity House of Cayuga County Inc. is part of a Performing Provider System (PPS) under New York State’s Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program. DSRIP focuses on health care system transformation, where providers work to improve and coordinate community based, primary care, mental health and preventive care services. The lead PPS organization in our area is Central New York Care Collaborative, Inc. (CNYCC).
We participate in certain DSRIP projects in the CNYCC PPS, including the following:
- Integrated Delivery System
- Care Transitions
- Behavioral Health Crisis Stabilization
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these DSRIP projects or the CNYCC PPS, please contact:
- Unity House of Cayuga County Inc.’s Corporate Compliance Officer: Amber Amidon, via Email or via our compliance hotline at 315.252.3959 Or
- CNYCC’s Compliance Officer at 315.703.2985, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via CNYCC’s compliance hotline number at 855.343.5598, or online via CNYCC’s compliance webpage at https://cnycares.org/get-involved/corporate-compliance/
All reports are treated with respect and may be made anonymously. No one will retaliate against any person making a report in good faith.