Join Our Team
Seeking meaningful employment
with competitive salary and
Join the Unity House team!
Recognizing that a compensation package is more than just a salary.
Unity House of Cayuga County, Inc. believes that its employees are its most valuable asset. The agency recognizes that the hard work and dedication of its staff play a key role in our consumers’ achievements and improved quality of life. Unity House is committed to making a range of benefits available to its staff.
“I am delighted that you are considering Unity House as a possible future employer. Here at Unity House, we recognize that a good work/life balance is essential to the well-being of our employees. We offer an extensive benefits package that is competitive with those provided by both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. I encourage you to review our employment Web pages to learn about open positions and how you might join our team.”
- Competitive Salary
- New York State Disability
- Workers Compensation
- Direct Deposit & Paperless Paycheck Options
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Voluntary Cancer Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Inclusive of vacation, holiday, sick, personal)
- Wellness Benefits
- Professional Development & Training Opportunities
- 401K Pension Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Intended for informational use only. Specifics about benefit terms, exclusions, limitations and other provisions can be provided upon request.